Registration for JEE Main April 2021 closes tomorrow; here’s how to submit.
On April 4, 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the registration process for JEE Main April 2021.
On April 4, 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the registration process for JEE Main April 2021. Candidates who have not yet applied for the Joint Entrance Examination for the April session can do so online until 11.50 p.m. on the NTA JEE website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. The deadline for making an online payment is April 5, 2021.
On March 25, 2021, the registration process began. Only Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) will be tested in April (Session 3). The exam will be held in two shifts on April 27, 28, 29, and 30, 2021, with the first shift running from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and the second shift running from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Candidates who applied earlier for the April/May Session can make changes to their information, such as session, category, and topic, between March 25 and April 4, 2021. Candidates will apply for the position by following the basic steps outlined below.
How to Apply for JEE Main in April 2021
• Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in, the official NTA JEE website.
• On the home page, click the JEE Main 2021 registration link.
• Candidates will be taken to a new page where they must complete the application form.
• Pay the exam fees and then submit your application.
• Thank you for submitting your submission.
• Save the confirmation page to your machine and hold a hard copy for future reference.
A applicant may apply for a single Session or multiple Sessions (April/May 2021) at the same time and pay the exam fee accordingly.